Employees separating employment from PWCS receive an electronic invitation to complete an Exit Survey from the Department of Human Resources (DHR). We appreciate your time in completing the survey. Your valuable feedback assists us in our efforts to make continuous improvements for our employees. If you did not receive an email from DHR, you can request the Exit Survey link by contacting:

Administrative Employees: dimodicr@pwcs.edu

Elementary Instructional Employees: mcaleeca@pwcs.edu

Secondary  Instructional Employees: flamenen@pwcs.edu

Classified Employees: harbacre@pwcs.edu

If you would prefer an in-person exit survey meeting, please contact the Office of Equity and Employee Relations at the following number: 703-791-8071.

There is a new, online process for submitting resignation/retirement forms, and employees who wish to resign or retire from PWCS will need to complete the Resign/Retire Form that is accessible in PWCS Records. Instructions for submitting this form in Records is listed on the PWCS Intranet under Departments, Human Resources, PWCS Perform and Records.