Workers' Compensation

Picture of foot in a medical boot

The Prince William County School Division provides workers' compensation coverage to all employees (full time, part time, temporary, and substitutes) through a program administered by PMA Companies. 

PMA Companies will handle all new and open workers’ compensation claims.

Please contact PMA Customer Service Center at 888.476.2669 for questions regarding any open or new claim.  

Need help with your workers' comp questions?  View our workers' compensation brochure (PDF)  and  Regulation 532-1, "Workers' Compensation & Injury Leave Benefits."

Updated: 7/28/16